18 January 2013
I always try to avoid the sales periods in the stores. Why? It's always so busy, there are clothes on the floor or faulty clothes hanging in the racks and I can hardly find something nice. Unless you go early on a week-day..
On the other hand, online shopping is much more fun! Sometimes you have to get up early or check the same shop a few more times, just to see if the item that you want, is still available or has become cheaper..
I don't know yet which one of these items I will return but everything looks so pretty!
Can you believe that the red bouclé jacket went from €79,95 for €19,95?!
From left to right:
1. Grey blouse from H&M trend €20 // silk coral top from H&M trend €20 // Champagne blouse from H&M trend €20.
2. Coral blouse from H&M €15 // off white jumper from H&M €7 // burgundy peplum top from Dorothy Perkins €7,65.
3. Jacket from Mango €39,95 // pullover from Mango €14,95 // red bouclé jacket from Mango €19,95.
4. Pink jacket from H&M €15 // make up bag from Dorothy Perkins €5 // tricot jacket from H&M €18,75.
5. Pink + cream beanies from Dorothy Perkins €8,00 // scarf from Dorothy Perkins €11
Don't forget to check the discount codes in my sidebar before you go shopping ;)